Welcome to Indie Shaman
Indie Shaman is an independent UK based organisation and magazine publisher offering support, information and training on shamanism and living a shamanic lifestyle.
Indie Shaman Magazine
The UK's only magazine on shamanism available directly in print from an independent publisher, Indie Shaman is a quarterly glossy high quality magazine printed on FSC paper with 48 pages packed full of informative illustrated articles. Also available in pdf format.
Issue 22 out now! Subscribe here
In Issue 22:
- Trees of the Goddess by Elen Sentier
- An interview with Karen Tate, author of ‘Goddess Calling’
- Spiritual Ecology by Pam Montgomery
- Tenets of Shamanism by Carl Greer
- The Ancestral Spirit by Iritah Shenmira Naba
- The Shamanic Artist by Cat Hawkins
- Eoghan Odinsson continues his series on Northern Plantlore with Centaury
- Columnist Arvick Baghramian on the difference between healing and curing
- Special feature: ‘Femme: Women healing the World’ courtesy of Film Director Emmanuel Itier. Featuring quotes from Sharon Stone, Sandra Ingerman, Jean Shenolda Bolen, MD, Barbara Marx Hubbard, Gloria Steinem, Dr Jean Houstan, Maria Bello, Marianne Williamson and Mairead Maguire.
- Plus: book reviews, events listings, music reviews and more ...
Supporting Wildlife Charities - 50p from all subscriptions donated to support wildlife charities