Welcome to Indie Shaman
Indie Shaman is an independent UK based organisation and magazine publisher offering support, information and training on shamanism and living a shamanic lifestyle.
Indie Shaman Magazine
The UK's only magazine on shamanism available directly in print from an independent publisher, Indie Shaman is a quarterly glossy high quality magazine printed on FSC paper with 52 pages packed full of informative illustrated articles. Also available in pdf format.
Issue 20 out soon! Subscribe here to get Issue 19 now* and Issue 20 at the end of April
*Note - only 2 print copies of Issue 19 remaining. Print subscribers may be sent an alternative back issue in the event of Issue 19 being sold out at the time they subscribe.
In Issue 20:
- An interview with Sandra Corcoran, author of 'Shamanic Awakening'
- Living Homes, the complementary interweaving of Peruvian shamanism and feng shui by Davina MacKail
- The Way of the Amazonian Tree Shaman by Mimi Buttacavoli
- The Andean Mystical Path by Joanna Kossak, Flowering Whirlwind
- Travels in Nepal, Yvonne Ryves
- Eoghan Odinsson continuing his series on Northern Plantlore with Caraway
- The amazing work of Steve Hubback, Metalkymist
- The music of Car Dia, Susan Marie Paramor
- Plus: book reviews, events listings and more ...
Supporting Wildlife Charities - 50p from all subscriptions donated to support wildlife charities