Welcome to Indie Shaman
Indie Shaman is an independent UK based organisation and magazine publisher offering support, information and training on shamanism and living a shamanic lifestyle.
Indie Shaman Magazine
The UK's only magazine on shamanism available directly in print from an independent publisher, Indie Shaman is a quarterly glossy high quality magazine printed on FSC paper with 52 pages packed full of informative illustrated articles. Also available in pdf format.
Issue 19 is out now! Subscribe here
In this issue:
- Journey with Hawks: The Helping Spirit of all our Animal Companions by Stacey Couch
- The Druid Shaman and the Powers of Place by Danu Forest
- Stonehenge Transformed with information and articles by Alys Raven, English Heritage and King Arthur Pendragon
- Born to live the Dream! Barbara Meiklejohn-Free
- Living from the Heart of the Earth by Bill Pfeiffer
- Working with UNESCO to Preserve the Ancient Nàhuatl Culture of Mexico; Megan McFeely on the work of Sergio Magaña
- Mexica Wisdom by Maria Fotiou and Steven Altman
- Eoghan Odinsson continuing his series on Northern Plantlore with Butcher’s Broom
- An Interview with Davyd Farrell
- Plus: Nematona's Music Box; book reviews, events listings and more ...
Supporting Wildlife Charities - 50p from all subscriptions donated to support wildlife charities