Welcome to Indie Shaman
Welcome to the website and community notice board of Indie Shaman, an independent UK based organisation and magazine publisher offering support, information and training on shamanism and living a shamanic lifestyle.
Indie Shaman Magazine
The UK's only magazine on shamanism available directly in print from an independent publisher, Indie Shaman is a quarterly glossy high quality magazine printed on FSC paper with 52 pages packed full of informative illustrated articles. Also available in pdf format.
(We don’t accept paid adverts so no page is wasted!)
Issue 18 is out now!
Subscribe today to be sure not to miss out!
In this issue:
- Mongolia: Land of Nomads, Shamans and Buddhists by Christa MacKinnon
- An Interview with Arvick Baghramian, author of the Magic of Shamanism
- Shamanic Anatomy of the Soul by Kenn Day
- The Obsidian Mirror. Ancient Toltec Divination Tool Comes Alive by Joanna Flowering Whirlwind
- Shamanic Reality: How Consciousness is Structured and the Purpose of Shamanic Process by Daniel Moler
- Malagasy Magic by Yvonne Ryves
- Exploring Eco Shamanic Acting & Performing Arts by David Sparenberg
- Eoghan Odinsson continuing his series on Northern Plantlore with Buckthorn (Alder)
- Plus: Nematona's Music Box; book reviews, events listings and more ...
Supporting Wildlife Charities - 50p from all subscriptions donated to support wildlife charities