Welcome to Indie Shaman
Indie Shaman is an independent UK based organisation and magazine publisher offering support, information and training on shamanism and living a shamanic lifestyle.
Indie Shaman Magazine
The UK's only magazine on shamanism available directly in print from an independent publisher, Indie Shaman is a quarterly glossy high quality magazine printed on FSC paper with 48 pages packed full of informative illustrated articles. Also available in pdf format.
Issue 21 out soon! Subscribe here
In Issue 21:
- We Journey How We Live. Working with Guild Publications to bring the first of a new series of short articles (with links to associated videos) by our new columnist, Arvick Baghramian
- Re-claiming our Collective and Personal Creation Myths by Christa Mackinnon
- A chat with Mike Stygal
- Working from a shamanic perspective within pre-school education by Caro Smart
- Finding Community as a Teen Shamanist by S. Kelley Harrell
- Eoghan Odinsson continues his series on Northern Plantlore with Celandine
- I Can Hear Her Breathing by Rev. Dr. Karen Tate
- Soul Retrieval by Kay Gillard
- The Grand Exit - a Nahual Way of Learning How to Die by Joanna Kossak Flowering Whirlwind
- Some Shamanic Exercises from David Sparenberg for you to try: Walkabout and Brighit’s Well
- Plus: book reviews, events listings and more ...
Supporting Wildlife Charities - 50p from all subscriptions donated to support wildlife charities