Magazine issue and contents listing for the 2017 PDF back issue bundle of Indie Shaman magazine.
- Why Shamanic Healing is Relevant Today by Itzhak Beery.
- Indie Shaman talks to Howard G Charing, the Accidental Shaman.
- How a plant grows (and what this teaches us) by Paul Francis.
- Entheogens in Mesoamerican Theocosmology by Antonio N. Zavaleta, Ph.D. & Mitchell A. Kaplan, Ph.D.
- Rochelle Kent-Ellis takes a walk through Cromford Moor & the Black Rocks.
- Eoghan Odinsson continues his series on Northern Plantlore with Garlic.
- Storyteller, Martin Pallot, relates his new tale Darkness and Dreams.
- Community Spirit: the story of Pleasley Community Orchard, a community resource originating from the vision of a Christian lay pioneer minister which hosted what is probably the areas only wassailing service.
- Plus: columnists Brenda El-Leithy and Yvonne Ryves
- The Last of the Shor Shamans: an introduction by Llyn Roberts
- Who is the Kam? by Alexander and Luba Arbachakov
- Coming in from the Edge: Shamanic Practice and Environmental Activism by Tom Henfrey & Jayne Johnson.
- The Accidental Shaman by Howard G. Charing
- Two Women, Two Ways of Working with Sacred British Landscape, Alysa Blackwood talks to actress and singer, Susan Marie Paramor and archaeologist, Gillian Smith
- Dragonfly Dreaming by Jason Smalley
- Eoghan Odinsson continues his series on Northern Plantlore with Flax
- Brenda El-Leithy shares her thoughts on The Yin and Yang of the Medicine Wheel
- Storyteller, Martin Pallot, continues the tale of Ghost Dancer
- Plus: Community Spirit featuring the Wind Listeners; columnist Yvonne Ryves
- Phyllis Clay interviews don Oscar Miro-Quesada about the Pachakuti Mesa Tradition of Cross-Cultural Shamanism
- Life Should Be Beautiful for Everyone, Jean Millay shares the words of Rolling Thunder
- Alberto Villoldo shares his experiences of Heavenly Rain with Rolling Thunder (an extract from the book of the same name, courtesy of editors Sidian Morning Star Jones & Stanley Krippner)
- Indie Shaman chats to Alex Seymour about his life as a Psychedelic Marine
- Merlin, Demons and Ergyng by Elen Sentier
- The Red Lady of Paviland by Nina Milton
- The Discovery of Ceres by Alison Dhuanna
- An illustrated guide on how to make your own shamanic rattle by Yvonne Ryves
- Eoghan Odinsson continues his series on Northern Plantlore with Fenugreek
- Storyteller, Martin Pallot, relates the first half of his new tale Ghost Dancer
- Healing With Nature’s Sacred Feminine: The Ñust`as of Miskayani by Elizabeth Jenkins
- Indie Shaman chats to Evelyn C. Rysdyk, author of The Norse Shaman
- Kenn Day shares his thoughts on Shamanism and Cultural Context
- Eco Shamanism: Becoming one with our Earth by Mandy Pullen
- Winter Warbles, Frosty Feathers by our wildlife and ecology feature writer, Rochelle Kent-Ellis
- Eoghan Odinsson continues his series on Northern Plantlore with Fennel
- The Pledge by David Sparenberg
- Storyteller, Martin Pallot, relates A Winter Journey
- Plus: Community Spirit featuring the Pagan and Heathen Symposium; columnists Elen Sentier and Yvonne Ryves