A list of available print back issues. Please note stock numbers may be limited. Most recent listed first – older back issues are usually at bargain prices!
UK orders only please for online orders. If you live outside the UK and want to buy could you please contact us for a postage quote (no obligation to buy).
Issue 39 (January 2019)
- “The fold behind the knee”. Reflections by Stephen Corry on ‘The Falling Sky: words of a Yanomami shaman’ by Davi Kopenawa & Bruce Albert
- Sangoma, John Lockley, writes about Xhosa Mysticism
- The Desecration of Natural Power Sites by Charles Shahar
- Brian Anderson with Shamanism: Inviting a move towards an Earth Centred Consciousness?
- Deathwalking by Laura Perry
- Prairie Plant Medicine & the Seven Sacred Rites of the Lakota with Linda & Luke Black Elk by Eileen Mullard
- Dolphins, Kinship and Kindred Spirits by Brenda El-Leithy
- Eoghan Odinsson continues his series on Northern Plantlore with Horsetail
- Storyteller, Martin Pallot continues his tale of The Black Stone
Price £3.99 plus £1.26 postage. Total price £5.25.
Issue 38 (October 2018)
- The shaman-tattooers of Southeast Asia by Omar Beretta
- Curanderismo: Latino Folk Medicine and Shamanism by Antonio N. Zavaleta and Mitchell A. Kaplan
- Gonzalo W Bénard writes about Autism and Shamanism
- Indie Shaman talks to eco-shamanic practitioner, Mandy Pullen
- Ayahuasca and I by Stephanie Bown
- Eoghan Odinsson continues his series on Northern Plantlore with Horehound
- Storyteller, Martin Pallot begins his tale of The Black Stone
Price £3.99 plus £1.26 postage. Total price £5.25. Limited stock – only 4 available.
Issue 21 (2014)
- We Journey How We Live by Arvick Baghramian
- Re-claiming our Collective and Personal Creation Myths by Christa Mackinnon
- A chat with Mike Stygal
- Working from a shamanic perspective within pre-school education by Caro Smart
- Finding Community as a Teen Shamanist by S. Kelley Harrell
- Eoghan Odinsson continues his series on Northern Plantlore with Celandine
- I Can Hear Her Breathing by Rev. Dr. Karen Tate
- Soul Retrieval by Kay Gillard
- The Grand Exit – a Nahual Way of Learning How to Die by Joanna Kossak Flowering Whirlwind
Price only £1.50 including postage!
Issue 20 (2014)
- An interview with Sandra Corcoran, author of Shamanic Awakening
- Living Homes, the complementary interweaving of Peruvian shamanism and feng shui by Davina MacKail
- The Way of the Amazonian Tree Shaman by Mimi Buttacavoli
- The Andean Mystical Path by Joanna Kossak, Flowering Whirlwind
- Travels in Nepal, Yvonne Ryves
- Eoghan Odinsson continuing his series on Northern Plantlore with Caraway
Price only £1.50 including postage
Please note the following issues are non-glossy
Issue 16 (2013)
- Spiritual Eating in the Modern World by Jim Pathfinder Ewing
- Conscious Food an excerpt (from Conscious Food:Sustainable Growing, Spiritual Eating) courtesy of author Jim Pathfinder Ewing
- Sangoma – Traditional African Shaman by John Lockley
- An Interview with Yvonne Ryves, author of Web of Life: Guidance for Your Life Journey
- Northern Plantlore: Birch Leaf, continuing the series on Northern Plantlore from Eoghan Odinsson
- A Foot in Both Worlds by Nikki Williams
- A conversation with Graham Nicholls – Paul Baskerville talks to Graham Nicholls at the 2012 Gateways of the Mind Conference
- The Cosmic Dynamo – a New Toltec Teaching Revealed for the Sixth Sun by Michelle Fontaine
Limited stock – only 2 available.Price only £1.50 including postage.
- The Cactus Of Mystery. True Stories of Healing and Inspiration Delivered by San Pedro by Ross Heaven
- Web of Life: Guidance for your Life Journey by Yvonne Ryves
- Northern Plantlore: Asparagus by Eoghan Odinsson
- Gateways of the Mind: Welcome to the Sun of Darkness by Paul Baskerville
- Mandalas by Cat Hawkins
- Archetypes in Everyday Life by Judith Stafford
- Shedding the Layers by Mark Flaherty
Price only £1.50 including postage.