A list of available print back issues. Please note stock numbers may be limited. Most recent listed first – older back issues are usually at bargain prices!
UK orders only please for online orders for print magazines. If you live outside the UK and want to buy a print back issue could you please contact us for a postage quote (no obligation to buy). PDF back issues are also available and can be brought internationally directly through our website.
- Rob Wildwood travels into The Land of the Fae with Merlin’s Quest
- Wisdom Hub interview: Davyd Farrell talks to Travelling Land Shaman Dr Patrick MacManaway about Geomancy
- Remembering Our Way Home by Gina Martin
- Latino Esotericism: The Supernatural in Everyday Life by Antonio N. Zavaleta, Ph.D. and Mitchell A. Kaplan Ph.D.
- Steven Ash continues his series of articles on Sacred Drumming with Trance Journeys into the Sacred Directions of the Medicine Wheel
- Herbs of the Southern Shaman by Steve Andrews
- Eoghan Odinsson continues his series on Northern Plantlore with Lily of the Valley
- Storyteller, Martin Pallot relates part 2 of The Tale of Tarolan
Price £3.99 plus £1.32 postage. Total price £5.31.
Issue 41 (July 2019)
- The Faery Faith in Celtic Countries by Danu Forest with artwork by Dan Goodfellow
- Spirits of the Land: Magic in Place by Nigel Pennick
- Wachuma Shamanism: Brett Lothian talks with Dr. Rubén Orellana
- Steven Ash begins a new series of articles on Sacred Drumming and The Music of Sound with Touching the five senses in the medicine wheel
- Wisdom Hub interview: Davyd Farrell talks to the World Sustainable Development Forum’s UK representative, Joe St Clair, about Our Most Critical Global Issues
- Eoghan Odinsson continues his series on Northern Plantlore with Lady’s Mantle
- Imelda Almqvist writes about Sacred Art: A Hollow Bone for Spirit
- Storyteller, Martin Pallot relates part 1 of The Tale of Tarolan
Price £3.99 plus £1.32 postage. Total price £5.31. Limited stock – only 4 available.
Issue 40 (April 2019)
- Shamanism of the Ulchi by Jan Van Ysselstyne
- Indie Shaman talks to Jan Van Ysselstyne about her book Spirits from the Edge
- Itzhak Beery writes about La Limpia: The Andean Energy Cleansing and Rejuvenation Healing Ceremony
- The Life Force in Nature by Charles Shahar
- Reclaiming the shamanic tradition from Chiron’s Pelion Mountain by Fotoula Adrimi
- Sheer Zed relates his Thai Occult Road Trip
- Rochelle Kent-Ellis looks at the Eastern Grey Squirrel
- Eoghan Odinsson continues his series on Northern Plantlore with Ivy
- Storyteller, Martin Pallot relates Dartmoor Tale
Price £3.99 plus £1.32 postage. Total price £5.31. Limited stock – only 3 available.
We also have a limited number of ‘seconds’ for this issue.These have very slight damage e.g. a fold to the corner of the magazine. Available postage free. Only 3 available.
Issue 39 (January 2019)
- “The fold behind the knee”. Reflections by Stephen Corry on ‘The Falling Sky: words of a Yanomami shaman’ by Davi Kopenawa & Bruce Albert
- Sangoma, John Lockley, writes about Xhosa Mysticism
- The Desecration of Natural Power Sites by Charles Shahar
- Brian Anderson with Shamanism: Inviting a move towards an Earth Centred Consciousness?
- Deathwalking by Laura Perry
- Prairie Plant Medicine & the Seven Sacred Rites of the Lakota with Linda & Luke Black Elk by Eileen Mullard
- Dolphins, Kinship and Kindred Spirits by Brenda El-Leithy
- Eoghan Odinsson continues his series on Northern Plantlore with Horsetail
- Storyteller, Martin Pallot continues his tale of The Black Stone
Price £3.99 plus £1.32 postage. Total price £5.31. Limited stock – only 4 available
Issue 38 (October 2018)
- The shaman-tattooers of Southeast Asia by Omar Beretta
- Curanderismo: Latino Folk Medicine and Shamanism by Antonio N. Zavaleta and Mitchell A. Kaplan
- Gonzalo W Bénard writes about Autism and Shamanism
- Indie Shaman talks to eco-shamanic practitioner, Mandy Pullen
- Ayahuasca and I by Stephanie Bown
- Eoghan Odinsson continues his series on Northern Plantlore with Horehound
- Storyteller, Martin Pallot begins his tale of The Black Stone
Price £3.99. Postage free! Limited stock – only 4 available.
Issue 21 (2014)
- We Journey How We Live by Arvick Baghramian
- Re-claiming our Collective and Personal Creation Myths by Christa Mackinnon
- A chat with Mike Stygal
- Working from a shamanic perspective within pre-school education by Caro Smart
- Finding Community as a Teen Shamanist by S. Kelley Harrell
- Eoghan Odinsson continues his series on Northern Plantlore with Celandine
- I Can Hear Her Breathing by Rev. Dr. Karen Tate
- Soul Retrieval by Kay Gillard
- The Grand Exit – a Nahual Way of Learning How to Die by Joanna Kossak Flowering Whirlwind
Price only £1.50 including postage!
Issue 20 (2014)
- An interview with Sandra Corcoran, author of Shamanic Awakening
- Living Homes, the complementary interweaving of Peruvian shamanism and feng shui by Davina MacKail
- The Way of the Amazonian Tree Shaman by Mimi Buttacavoli
- The Andean Mystical Path by Joanna Kossak, Flowering Whirlwind
- Travels in Nepal, Yvonne Ryves
- Eoghan Odinsson continuing his series on Northern Plantlore with Caraway
Price only £1.50 including postage
Please note the following issues are non-glossy
Issue 16 (2013)
- Spiritual Eating in the Modern World by Jim Pathfinder Ewing
- Conscious Food an excerpt (from Conscious Food:Sustainable Growing, Spiritual Eating) courtesy of author Jim Pathfinder Ewing
- Sangoma – Traditional African Shaman by John Lockley
- An Interview with Yvonne Ryves, author of Web of Life: Guidance for Your Life Journey
- Northern Plantlore: Birch Leaf, continuing the series on Northern Plantlore from Eoghan Odinsson
- A Foot in Both Worlds by Nikki Williams
- A conversation with Graham Nicholls – Paul Baskerville talks to Graham Nicholls at the 2012 Gateways of the Mind Conference
- The Cosmic Dynamo – a New Toltec Teaching Revealed for the Sixth Sun by Michelle Fontaine
Limited stock – only 2 available.Price only £1.50 including postage.
- The Cactus Of Mystery. True Stories of Healing and Inspiration Delivered by San Pedro by Ross Heaven
- Web of Life: Guidance for your Life Journey by Yvonne Ryves
- Northern Plantlore: Asparagus by Eoghan Odinsson
- Gateways of the Mind: Welcome to the Sun of Darkness by Paul Baskerville
- Mandalas by Cat Hawkins
- Archetypes in Everyday Life by Judith Stafford
- Shedding the Layers by Mark Flaherty
Price only £1.50 including postage.