Out Now! Issue 52
Subscribe now – Also included with your subscription: free community membership benefits* and helping to support wildlife charities through our ‘Good Causes’ fund. Full membership benefits are listed below.
Magazine Subscriptions from only £10 per year for a pdf subscription or from £22.56 (postage included) for a print subscription.
Issue 52 includes:
- Johanna McHugh shares her personal experience of Shamanism and Cancer
- Journeys with Plant Spirits by Emma Farrell
- Gloria St John shares her thoughts on Magic Medicine: Homeopathy as Shamanism
- What We Are Is What We Do: An Opinion from Crow MacKinnon
- Eco-Spirit. Ancient Wisdom, Modern Hope; Relearning Environmental Collectiveness by James Powers
- Ritual in a Changing World by Julie Brett
- Eoghan Odinsson continues his series on Northern Plantlore with Parsley
- Story Teller Martin Pallot’s final tale, Ascending
- Plus: columnists Em Mulholland and Yvonne Ryves; poetry and art by Wyn Abbot; book reviews; events calendar and 2 book lucky draw competitions with the chance to win one of two books from Moon Books Earth Spirit series: Ancient Wisdom, Modern Hope by James T. Powers and Belonging to the Earth by Julie Brett (time deadline applies to all lucky draw competitions).
Postage included – subscriptions from £22.56 per year.
The cost of your subscription is based on your location and actual postage costs. Subscribers outside the UK please click on the drop down arrow to view subscription prices and options before clicking on ‘subscribe button’.
Please note new UK postage price areas (set by the Royal Mail not us!). Please choose the correct option below depending on whether you live in the UK, Europe, United States or, for those not living in any of these locations please choose ‘International Other’. There is also a cheaper Surface Mail option for anyone living outside the UK (but please note surface mail can take a couple of months to arrive).
A PDF version of Indie Shaman magazine sent via emailed download link. Subscription £10.00 per year.
Please note this item is not an automated service. Your magazine will be delivered by email, usually within 48 working hours of completion of purchase (sales are usually processed between 9-11 a.m. GMT Monday to Friday).
Please note this is a subscription service
The advantages of our subscription service are as follows:
Your subscription cost will not go up while it remains active even if our magazine price or postal costs increase.
Renewal of a subscription is annual and activated automatically via PayPal. This means your subscription cost will not go up while it remains active even if our magazine price or postal costs increase.
We will remind you when a payment is due to be sent and you can cancel your subscription whenever you want.
We will email you prior to a subscription payment giving you the opportunity to cancel should you wish to do so. For more information about your cancellation rights please see our Cancellation and Refunds page.
The following membership benefits are included with this subscription
- For everyone – Email newsletter with lucky draw competitions (approx. 4 times a year – you can opt out of this if you prefer at any time)
- For shamanic practitioners – Free advertising included*. Share information about your work on our Practitioner’s Register and Course Provider’s List.
- For anyone putting on relevant events or holding drum circles – Free advertising included in our Events and Drum Circle listings. These listings are also published in Indie Shaman magazine (subject to available space).
- Indie Shaman donates 50p from your subscription to our Good Causes Fund
Member’s benefits are per individual.
*Text only. Listing is free but may be subject to references and other verification. Indie Shaman reserves the right to refuse listings not compatible with our ethos.
Other ways of buying Indie Shaman magazine from us
You can buy a one year subscription in our Magazine Shop.
If you have a UK bank account you can also pay using your online or phone banking. If you would like to pay using this method please email or use our contact form to place your order and we will send you Indie Shaman’s bank details.
Published quarterly seasonly as follows:
- Spring – end April
- Summer – end July
- Autumn – end October
- Winter – end January
Each year of subscription equals 4 issues.
Indie Shaman is a leading shamanism magazine produced in the UK and distributed internationally for those interested in shamanism, animism, eco-spirituality and all things shamanic! With 48 pages in full colour this glossy magazine contains full feature articles aimed at people interested in shamanism and those interested in living ethically according to shamanic principles. Online subscription also available in PDF and Flipbook format.
Indie Shaman magazine aims to provide accessible reading so is printed in a book rather than magazine (column) layout, which also limits the amount of scrolling necessary when reading the pdf version. Printed editions of the magazine are produced in the UK on FSC registered paper.