Advisory Note/Letter from the Editor.
In response to the current situation and latest government guidelines the print version of Indie Shaman magazine is currently suspended. Distributing the magazine would count as ‘non-essential travel’ and resources are currently limited due to staff sickness and self-isolation both here and undoubtedly also within the post office!
Fortunately we also have the PDF magazine which will continue to be available. Our April issue will be distributed in PDF format to all subscribers on the usual distribution date with the print version following to print subscribers as soon as feasibly and ethically possible.
We anticipate that this suspension will only affect the April issue of the magazine and hope that the delay in receiving a print copy of your magazine will be acceptable to all current print subscribers. However, please do contact us (via email or our contact form please) should you have any questions or concerns about your subscription.
During this time of physical social isolation please do join us in our Facebook group if you would like to talk to or chat with others within the community.
May you benefit from the comfort of your ancestors watching over you and yours
OUT NOW! ISSUE 43
Subscribe now – Also included with your subscription: free membership* with the added benefit of belonging to a great community of people and helping support wildlife charities through our ‘Good Causes’ fund. Full membership benefits are listed below.
Magazine Subscriptions from only £10 per year for a pdf subscription or from £21.24 (postage included) for a print subscription.
Issue 43 includes:
- Survival International on Davi Yanomami, the “Dalai Lama of the Rainforest”
- Re-Sourcing Yourself: A Key to Wellness, Creativity and Peace by Brooke Medicine Eagle
- Steven Ash continues his series of articles with Finding Your Ancestors in the Medicine Wheel
- Gina Martin – Author of Fiction or the Hollow Bone?
- Susan Latchford talks about her Path Finding
- When I Was Young, June Kent writes about childhood otherworldly experiences
- Feline Myth and Magic by Hannah Spencer
- Ceremonies with Ines Cortes Rodriguez. An extract from Magic Mushrooms: The Holy Children by Ross Heaven.
- Eoghan Odinsson continues his series on Northern Plantlore with Loveage
- Storyteller, Martin Pallot relates How the Robin got his Red Breast
- Plus: columnists Yvonne Ryves and Susan Maycock; book reviews; events calendar and lucky draw competitions with a chance to win a copy of the book Operative Witchcraft by Nigel Pennick (time deadline applies to competition).
Print Subscription (includes free membership*)
Postage included – subscriptions from £21.24 per year.
The cost of your subscription is based on your location and actual postage costs. Subscribers outside the UK please click on the drop down arrow to view subscription prices and options before clicking on ‘subscribe button’.
PDF Subscription (includes free membership*)
A choice of pdf or flipbook format of Indie Shaman magazine. Subscription £10.00 per year.
Please note this item is not an automated service. Your magazine will be delivered by email, usually within 48 working hours of completion of purchase (sales are usually processed between 9-11 a.m. GMT Monday to Friday).
Please note this is a subscription service.
The advantages of our subscription service are as follows:
Your subscription cost will not go up while it remains active even if our magazine price or postal costs increase.
Renewal of a subscription is annual and activated automatically via PayPal. This means your subscription cost will not go up while it remains active even if our magazine price or postal costs increase.
We will remind you when a payment is due to be sent and you can cancel your subscription whenever you want.
We will email you prior to a subscription payment giving you the opportunity to cancel should you wish to do so. For more information about your cancellation rights please see our Cancellation and Refunds page.
The following membership benefits are included for free with this subscription:
- 50% discount on Indie Shaman’s home study course.
- Email newsletter with lucky draw competitions (approx. 4 times a year – you can opt out of this if you prefer at any time)
- Free advertising of any events you are running on our website Events or Drum Circle pages with the possibility of further free advertising in the Indie Shaman magazine Events page (text only. subject to available space).
- For practitioners – ethical practitioner assessment and certification (subject to suitability and meeting requirements) together with highlighting of your adverts when submitted for our Practitioner’s List.
- Indie Shaman donates 50p from all subscriptions to support wildlife rescues. For more information please visit our Good Causes Fund page.
Member’s benefits are per household (family or couple sharing a home).
Other ways of buying Indie Shaman magazine from us:
You can buy a one year subscription in our Magazine Shop.
If you have a UK bank account you can also pay for a subscription service by standing order or for a one year subscription with your online or phone banking. If you would like to pay by either of these methods please email or use our contact form to place your order and we will send you Indie Shaman’s bank details.
Published quarterly seasonly as follows:
- Spring – end April
- Summer – end July
- Autumn – end October
- Winter – end January
Each year of subscription equals 4 issues.
Indie Shaman is a leading shamanism magazine produced in the UK and distributed internationally for those interested in shamanism, animism, eco-spirituality and all things shamanic! With 48 pages in full colour this glossy magazine contains full feature articles aimed at people interested in shamanism and those interested in living ethically according to shamanic principles. Online subscription also available in PDF and Flipbook format.
Indie Shaman magazine aims to provide accessible reading so is printed in a book rather than magazine (column) layout, which also limits the amount of scrolling necessary when reading the pdf version. Printed editions of the magazine are produced in the UK on FSC registered paper.