Out Now! Issue 49
Subscribe now – Also included with your subscription: free membership* with the added benefit of belonging to a great community of people and helping support wildlife charities through our ‘Good Causes’ fund. Full membership benefits are listed below.
Magazine Subscriptions from only £10 per year for a pdf subscription or from £22.08 (postage included) for a print subscription.
Issue 49 includes:
- Martín Prechtel, Rescuing the Light
- Conservation or Colonialism? Why I Don’t Support The 30×30 Plan to Protect Biodiversity by Rochelle Kent-Ellis
- The Big Green Lie by Survival International
- Sheer Zed’s thoughts On Being a Shaman
- Elisa M Gray writes about Walking the Path of the Ancients: My Journey into Shamanic Witchcraft
- Pagan Parenting by Fiona Tinker
- Eoghan Odinsson continues his series on Northern Plantlore with Myrrh
- Story Teller Martin Pallot’s A Dream of a Tree, illustrated by Cathy Leigh Tsoukalas
- Plus: columnists Em Mulholland and Yvonne Ryves; poetry by Bob Willmott and Martin Pallot; book reviews; events calendar and a book lucky draw competition with a chance to win a copy of Stories for the Songs of the Year by Fiona Tinker.
Postage included – subscriptions from £22.08 per year.
The cost of your subscription is based on your location and actual postage costs. Subscribers outside the UK please click on the drop down arrow to view subscription prices and options before clicking on ‘subscribe button’.
A PDF version of Indie Shaman magazine sent via emailed download link. Subscription £10.00 per year.
Please note this item is not an automated service. Your magazine will be delivered by email, usually within 48 working hours of completion of purchase (sales are usually processed between 9-11 a.m. GMT Monday to Friday).
Please note this is a subscription service
The advantages of our subscription service are as follows:
Your subscription cost will not go up while it remains active even if our magazine price or postal costs increase.
Renewal of a subscription is annual and activated automatically via PayPal. This means your subscription cost will not go up while it remains active even if our magazine price or postal costs increase.
We will remind you when a payment is due to be sent and you can cancel your subscription whenever you want.
We will email you prior to a subscription payment giving you the opportunity to cancel should you wish to do so. For more information about your cancellation rights please see our Cancellation and Refunds page.
The following membership benefits are included with this subscription
- For everyone – Email newsletter with lucky draw competitions (approx. 4 times a year – you can opt out of this if you prefer at any time)
- For shamanic practitioners – Free advertising included*. Share information about your work on our Practitioner’s Register and Course Provider’s List.
- For anyone putting on relevant events or holding drum circles – Free advertising included in our Events and Drum Circle listings. These listings are also published in Indie Shaman magazine (subject to available space).
- Indie Shaman donates 50p from your subscription to our Good Causes Fund
Member’s benefits are per individual.
*Text only. Listing is free but may be subject to references and other verification. Indie Shaman reserves the right to refuse listings not compatible with our ethos.
Other ways of buying Indie Shaman magazine from us
You can buy a one year subscription in our Magazine Shop.
If you have a UK bank account you can also pay for a subscription service by standing order or for a one year subscription with your online or phone banking. If you would like to pay by either of these methods please email or use our contact form to place your order and we will send you Indie Shaman’s bank details.
Published quarterly seasonly as follows:
- Spring – end April
- Summer – end July
- Autumn – end October
- Winter – end January
Each year of subscription equals 4 issues.
Indie Shaman is a leading shamanism magazine produced in the UK and distributed internationally for those interested in shamanism, animism, eco-spirituality and all things shamanic! With 48 pages in full colour this glossy magazine contains full feature articles aimed at people interested in shamanism and those interested in living ethically according to shamanic principles. Online subscription also available in PDF and Flipbook format.
Indie Shaman magazine aims to provide accessible reading so is printed in a book rather than magazine (column) layout, which also limits the amount of scrolling necessary when reading the pdf version. Printed editions of the magazine are produced in the UK on FSC registered paper.