OUT NOW– ISSUE 40!
Subscribe now – includes free membership, with the added benefit of belonging to a great community of people. Membership benefits include a booklet giving free access to all PDF back issues and helping support wildlife charities through our ‘Good Causes’ fund. Full membership benefits are listed below.
Magazine Subscriptions from only £10 per year for a pdf subscription or from £21.24 (postage included) for a print subscription.
Issue 40 includes:
- Shamanism of the Ulchi by Jan Van Ysselstyne
- Indie Shaman talks to Jan Van Ysselstyne about her book Spirits from the Edge
- Itzhak Beery writes about La Limpia: The Andean Energy Cleansing and Rejuvenation Healing Ceremony
- The Life Force in Nature by Charles Shahar
- Reclaiming the shamanic tradition from Chiron’s Pelion Mountain by Fotoula Adrimi
- Sheer Zed relates his Thai Occult Road Trip
- Rochelle Kent-Ellis looks at the Eastern Grey Squirrel
- Eoghan Odinsson continues his series on Northern Plantlore with Ivy
- Storyteller, Martin Pallot relates Dartmoor Tale
- Plus: columnists Yvonne Ryves; book reviews; events calendar and a chance to win one of a copy of Elen Sentier’s book Numerology (time deadline applies to competition).
Print Subscription (includes free membership*)
Postage included – subscriptions from £21.24 per year.
The cost of your subscription is based on your location and actual postage costs. Subscribers outside the UK please click on the drop down arrow to view subscription prices and options before clicking on ‘subscribe button’.
PDF Subscription (includes free membership*)
A choice of pdf or flipbook format of Indie Shaman magazine. Subscription £10.00 per year.
Please note this item is not an automated service. Your magazine will be delivered by email, usually within 48 working hours of completion of purchase (sales are usually processed between 9-12 midday GMT Monday to Friday). You will be asked to confirm your location. Customers inside the UK or outside the EU will receive an email with a link where you can download a pdf version of the magazine. Customers outside the UK but inside the UE will receive an individual email with the magazine as an attachment².
²The need to confirm the country you made the purchase in and delivery methods of digital media is dictated by EU VAT legislation.
Please note this is a subscription service.
The advantages of our subscription service are as follows:
Your subscription cost will not go up while it remains active even if our magazine price or postal costs increase.
Renewal of a subscription is annual and activated automatically via PayPal. This means your subscription cost will not go up while it remains active even if our magazine price or postal costs increase.
We will remind you when a payment is due to be sent and you can cancel your subscription whenever you want.
We will email you prior to a subscription payment giving you the opportunity to cancel should you wish to do so. For more information about your cancellation rights please see our Cancellation and Refunds page.
The following membership benefits are included for free with this subscription:
- A PDF booklet giving access to every PDF back issue of Indie Shaman magazine
- 50% discount on Indie Shaman’s home study course.
- Free advertising of any events you are running on our website Events or Drum Circle pages with the possibility of further free advertising in the Indie Shaman magazine Events page (text only. subject to available space).
- Ethical practitioner assessment and certification (subject to suitability and meeting requirements) together with highlighting of your adverts when submitted for our Practitioner’s List.
- Indie Shaman donates 50p from all subscriptions to support wildlife rescues. For more information please visit our Good Causes Fund page.
Member’s benefits are per household (family or couple sharing a home). Member’s discount codes are given in each edition of Indie Shaman Magazine. If you have problems accessing them or have any questions about member’s benefits please contact us.
Other ways of buying Indie Shaman magazine
The above subscription service does require a PayPal account. Should you prefer to make payment by card without having a PayPal account please visit our shop where there is an option to buy a one year subscription via card payment (the shop uses PayPal as a safe payment processor but does not require you to have a PayPal account).
If you have a UK bank account you can also pay for a subscription service by standing order or for a one year subscription with your online or phone banking. If you would like to pay by either of these methods please email or use our contact form to place your order and we will send you Indie Shaman’s bank details.
Published quarterly seasonly as follows:
- Spring – end April
- Summer – end July
- Autumn – end October
- Winter – end January
Each year of subscription equals 4 issues.
Indie Shaman is a leading shamanism magazine produced in the UK and distributed internationally for those interested in shamanism, animism and all things shamanic! With 48 pages in full colour this glossy magazine contains full feature articles aimed at people interested in shamanism and those interested in living ethically according to shamanic principles. Online subscription also available in PDF and Flipbook format.
Indie Shaman magazine aims to provide accessible reading so is printed in a book rather than magazine (column) layout, which also limits the amount of scrolling necessary when reading the pdf version. Printed editions of the magazine are produced in the UK on FSC registered paper.
Subscribe Now. Includes free membership, with the added benefit of belonging to a great community of people. Membership benefits including a booklet giving free access to all PDF back issues and helping support wildlife charities through our ‘Good Causes’ fund. Magazine Subscriptions from only £10 per year for a pdf subscription or from £21.00 (postage included) for a print subscription.