OUT NOW! ISSUE 38.
Subscribe here – includes free membership, with the added benefit of belonging to a great community of people. Membership benefits include a booklet giving free access to all PDF back issues and helping support wildlife charities through our ‘Good Causes’ fund.
Issue 38 includes:
- The shaman-tattooers of Southeast Asia by Omar Beretta
- Curanderismo: Latino Folk Medicine and Shamanism by Antonio N. Zavaleta PhD and Mitchell A. Kaplan PhD
- Gonzalo W Bénard writes about Autism and Shamanism
- Indie Shaman talks to eco-shamanic practitioner, Mandy Pullen
- Ayahuasca and I by Stephanie Bown
- Eoghan Odinsson continues his series on Northern Plantlore with Horehound Hops
- Storyteller, Martin Pallot begins his tale of The Black Stone
- Plus: columnists Yvonne Ryves and Sue Latchford; David Sparenberg’s Voice of Andrea Bocelli; book reviews; events calendar and a competition to win an Earth Pathways Diary or Calendar (time deadline applies to competition)
Print Subscription (with free membership*)
Postage included – subscriptions from £21.00 per year.
The cost of your subscription is based on your location and actual postage costs. Subscribers outside the UK please click on the drop down arrow to view subscription prices and options.
PDF Subscription (with free membership*)
A choice of pdf or flipbook format of Indie Shaman magazine. Subscription £10.00 per year.
Please note this item is not an automated service. Your magazine will be delivered by email, usually within 48 working hours of completion of purchase (sales are usually processed between 9-12 midday GMT Monday to Friday). You will be asked to confirm your location. Customers inside the UK or outside the EU will receive an email with a link where you can download a pdf version of the magazine. Customers outside the UK but inside the UE will receive an individual email with the magazine as an attachment².
²The need to confirm the country you made the purchase in and delivery methods of digital media is dictated by EU VAT legislation.
Indie Shaman donates 50p from all subscriptions to support wildlife rescues. For more information please visit our Charity Fund page in the ‘Home’ menu.
Please note this is a subscription service. Renewal of a subscription is annual and activated automatically via PayPal. This means your subscription cost will not go up while it remains active even if our magazine price or postal costs increase. We will email you prior to a subscription payment giving you the opportunity to cancel should you wish to do so. For more information about your cancellation rights please see our Cancellation and Refunds page.
The above subscription service does require a PayPal account. Should you prefer to make payment by card without having a PayPal account please visit our shop where there is an option to buy a one year subscription via card payment (the shop uses PayPal as a safe payment processor but does not require you to have a PayPal account).
- 10% discount when you shop with Indie Shaman.
- 50% discount on Indie Shaman’s home study course.
- Free pdf back issues of the Indie Shaman magazine
- Free advertising of any events you are running on our website Events or Drum Circle pages with the possibility of further free advertising in the Indie Shaman magazine Events page (subject to available space).
- Ethical practitioner assessment and certification (subject to suitability and meeting requirements) together with highlighting of your adverts when submitted for our Practitioner’s List.
Member’s benefits are per household (family or couple sharing a home). Member’s discount codes are given in each edition of Indie Shaman Magazine and on the Indie Shaman Community Member’s section of the Indie Shaman forum. If you have problems accessing them or have any questions about member’s benefits please contact us.
Published quarterly seasonly as follows:
- Spring – end April
- Summer – end July
- Autumn – end October
- Winter – end January
Each year of subscription equals 4 issues.
Indie Shaman is a leading shamanism magazine produced in the UK and distributed internationally for those interested in shamanism, animism and all things shamanic! With 48 pages in full colour this glossy magazine contains full feature articles aimed at people interested in shamanism and those interested in living ethically according to shamanic principles. Online subscription also available in PDF and Flipbook format.
Indie Shaman magazine aims to provide accessible reading so is printed in a book rather than magazine (column) layout, which also limits the amount of scrolling necessary when reading the pdf version. Printed editions of the magazine are produced in the UK on FSC registered paper.
Subscribe Now. Includes free membership, with the added benefit of belonging to a great community of people. Membership benefits including a booklet giving free access to all PDF back issues and helping support wildlife charities through our ‘Good Causes’ fund. Magazine Subscriptions from only £10 per year for a pdf subscription or from £21.00 (postage included) for a print subscription.