Magazine issue and contents listing for the 2018 PDF back issue bundle of Indie Shaman magazine.
- The shaman-tattooers of Southeast Asia by Omar Beretta
- Curanderismo: Latino Folk Medicine and Shamanism by Antonio N. Zavaleta PhD and Mitchell A. Kaplan PhD
- Gonzalo W Bénard writes about Autism and Shamanism
- Indie Shaman talks to eco-shamanic practitioner, Mandy Pullen
- Ayahuasca and I by Stephanie Bown
- Eoghan Odinsson continues his series on Northern Plantlore with Horehound
- Storyteller, Martin Pallot begins his tale of The Black Stone
- Plus: columnists Yvonne Ryves and Sue Latchford; David Sparenberg’s Voice of Andrea Bocelli
- Davyd Farrell talks to Linda Black Elk
- Primal Awareness: Reconnecting with the Spirits of Nature by Rob Wildwood
- Didgeridoo Journey by Joe Caudwell
- Chrissie Blaze writes about How to Work with the Nature Spirits to Reconnect with Mother Earth
- Acquiring Spirit Animal Guides -The Jicara by James Endredy
- Every Drum a Teacher by Sharyn Turner
- Rochelle Kent-Ellis looks at Deer of the British Isles
- Eoghan Odinsson continues his series on Northern Plantlore with Hops
- Storyteller, Martin Pallot relates Under the Sun
- Plus: columnists Yvonne Ryves and Brenda El-Leithy
Issue 36 – The Shamanic Lands: The Otherworld Special Edition
Featuring speakers at the event:
- Davyd Farrell’s thoughts on The Call Of The Ancestors
- At the Gates of Annwfn by Kristoffer Hughes
- Measure of Annwn – Eternity of Yew by Michael Dunning
- Ascension, Shamanism & the Otherworld by Elen Tompkins
- Orion Foxwood chats to Davyd Farrell about Appalachian folk magic.
- Heart and Wholeness, The path of the Dawn Star by Brooke Medicine Eagle and Genevieve Boast
- Shaman Stones by Ceri Norman
- The Weasel Underground by Hearth Moon Rising
- Northern Plantlore: Henbane by Eoghan Odinsson
- Storyteller, Martin Pallot relates A Dream of an Ancient Briton
- Plus: columnist Yvonne Ryves
- Indie Shaman meets the Llansteffan Mari Lwyd.
- ‘Gwyn ap Nudd: Wild god of faerie, Guardian of Annwfn’ by Danu Forest.
- Ceri Norman writes about ‘Spirit Stones’.
- Trina Lerner Brammah writes about Sachaqa Centro De Arte, an Artist Retreat in the Amazon.
- Rochelle Kent-Ellis relates her experience volunteering with a fishing cat project in Khao Sam Roi Yot National Park, Thailand helping with the conservation of the fishing cat; an increasingly scarce species of wild cat.
- Eoghan Odinsson continues his series on Northern Plantlore with Heartsease.
- Join storyteller, Martin Pallot for his new tale ‘A Dream of Mid Winter’.
- Community Spirit: the story of the campaign to ‘Save Knock Iveagh’, a 5,000 year old Neolithic burial cairn outside of Rathfriland in County Down; one of the oldest indigenous burial sites in the North of Ireland.
- Plus: columnists Brenda El-Leithy and Yvonne Ryves