Buy now – A one year subscription to Indie Shaman magazine.
Also included with your subscription, free community membership benefits*. Full membership benefits are listed below.
Magazine Subscriptions from only £10 per year for a pdf subscription or from £29.16 (postage included) for a print subscription.
Out Now Issue 58!
- Brendan Quayle writes Of Dream Foxes, Shamans and Shining Stones
- Dragon and Crow by John ‘Crow’ MacKinnon
- D. Kokoszka takes A Look at the South Slavic Zduhac Tradition
- Nigel Pennick writes about Shamanism and The Runes
- Being Gentle in the Dying of the Light: A Buddhist Shaman’s Guide to Caring for a Dying Loved One from Sheer Zed
- Taking the Hand of Gaia: How Relationships Save the World (and Ourselves) by Irisanya Moon
- Eoghan Odinsson continues his series on Northern Plantlore with Soapwort, Red; with homeopathy notes from Gloria St John
- Storyteller Elizabeth Jane Lovely tells the tale of The Ancestor Statues
- Plus: columnists Em Mulholland and Ness Bosch; a back cover poem Christopher Greiner with photography from Rochelle Kent-Ellis; book reviews; events calendar and book lucky draw competition for a copy of The Shining Stone, courtesy of author Brendan Quayle; as well as copies of Earth Pathways 2024 Diary and Calendar to give away in a second lucky draw (time deadline applies to all lucky draw competitions).
The following membership benefits are included for free with this subscription:
- For everyone – Email newsletter with lucky draw competitions (approx. 4 times a year – you can opt out of this if you prefer at any time)
- For shamanic practitioners – Free advertising included*. Share information about your work on our Practitioner’s Register and Course Provider’s List.
- For anyone putting on relevant events or holding drum circles – Free advertising included in our Events and Drum Circle listings. These listings are also published in Indie Shaman magazine (subject to available space).
- Indie Shaman donates 50p from your subscription to our Good Causes Fund
Member’s benefits are per individual. If you have any questions about member’s benefits please contact us.
A PDF magazine sent via email. £10.00 per year (4 magazines).
An ecological and affordable version of Indie Shaman. High quality full colour PDF magazine. We donate 50p from all PDF subscriptions to wildlife rescues through our Good Causes Fund.
Please note this item is not an automated service. Your first magazine will be delivered by email, usually within 48 working hours of completion of purchase (sales are usually processed between 9-11.00 a.m. GMT Monday to Friday).
Print One Year Subscription
Postage included – from £29.16 per year (4 magazines)
The cost of your one year subscription is based on your location and actual postage costs. Subscribers outside the UK please click on the drop down arrow to view subscription prices and options before clicking on ‘add to cart’ button.
Subscribers in the UK – you can save £1.00 on the cost of a one year subscription by paying using your online or phone banking. Please contact us for more information.
Please note new UK postage price areas (set by the Royal Mail not us!). Please choose the correct option below depending on whether you live in the UK, Europe, United States or, for those not living in any of these locations please choose ‘Air Mail Other’.There is also a cheaper Surface Mail option for anyone living outside the UK (but please note surface mail can take a couple of months to arrive).
Please note this is NOT a subscription service.
On this page you are buying one year (4 issues) of Indie Shaman magazine. We will contact you to let you know when you have received your last issue.
Indie Shaman does also offer a magazine subscription service for PDF magazines which you can subscribe to on this page of our website.
What is the difference in a one year subscription and our subscription service?
Your subscription service price will not go up while it remains active.
Renewal of a subscription is annual and activated automatically via PayPal. This means your subscription cost will not go up while it remains active even if our magazine price increases.
Note – With our subscription service we remind subscribers by email when a payment is due so they can cancel their subscription before the next payment if they want.
Other ways of buying Indie Shaman magazine
If you have a UK bank account you can also pay using your online or phone banking. If you would like to pay using this method please email or use our contact form to place your order and we will send you Indie Shaman’s bank details. Subscribers in the UK – can save £1.00 on the cost of a one year subscription by paying using your online or phone banking. Please contact us for more information.