Buy now – A one year subscription to Indie Shaman magazine. Postage included – from £22.08 per year.
Out Now Issue 51!
Issue 51 includes:
- Crow Mackinnon writes about the Treasure of the Amazon
- A chat with Jeremy Narby, author of Plant Teachers
- We Who Guide the Spirits, Chris Allaun on psychopomp
- Saving Mother Ocean: A Call to Action by Steve Andrews in our new Eco-Spirit feature
- Nina Milton writes about Our Own Sacred Landscape
- The Ancestral Power of Amulets: The Cat by Nigel Pennick
- Eoghan Odinsson continues his series on Northern Plantlore with Onion
- Story Teller Martin Pallot’s Antler Tale, illustrated by Cathy Leigh Tsoukalas
- Plus: columnists Em Mulholland and Yvonne Ryves; poetry by Chris Roe; book reviews; events calendar and 2 book lucky draw competitions with the chance to win Saving Mother Ocean by Steve Andrews, our featured Eco-Spirit book from publisher Moon Books, and The Ancestral Power of Amulets, Talismans and Mascots by Nigel Pennick, courtesy of publisher Inner Traditions (time deadline applies to all lucky draw competitions).
The following membership benefits are included for free with this subscription:
- For everyone – Email newsletter with lucky draw competitions (approx. 4 times a year – you can opt out of this if you prefer at any time)
- For shamanic practitioners – Free advertising included*. Share information about your work on our Practitioner’s Register and Course Provider’s List.
- For anyone putting on relevant events or holding drum circles – Free advertising included in our Events and Drum Circle listings. These listings are also published in Indie Shaman magazine (subject to available space).
- Indie Shaman donates 50p from your subscription to our Good Causes Fund
Member’s benefits are per individual. If you have any questions about member’s benefits please contact us.
Print One Year Subscription
Postage included – from £22.08 per year (4 magazines)
The cost of your one year subscription is based on your location and actual postage costs. Subscribers outside the UK please click on the drop down arrow to view subscription prices and options before clicking on ‘add to cart’ button.
A PDF magazine sent via email. £10.00 per year (4 magazines)
Please note this item is not an automated service. Your first magazine will be delivered by email, usually within 48 working hours of completion of purchase (sales are usually processed between 9-11.00 a.m. GMT Monday to Friday).
Please note this is NOT a subscription service.
On this page you are buying one year (4 issues) of Indie Shaman magazine. We will contact you to let you know when you have received your last issue.
Indie Shaman does also offer a magazine subscription service which you can subscribe to on this page of our website.
What is the difference in a one year subscription and our subscription service?
Our subscription service price will not go up while it remains active even if our magazine price or postal costs increase.
Renewal of a subscription is annual and activated automatically via PayPal. This means your subscription cost will not go up while it remains active even if our magazine price or postal costs increase.
Note – With our subscription service we remind subscribers by email when a payment is due so they can cancel their subscription before the next payment if they want.
Other ways of buying Indie Shaman magazine
If you have a UK bank account you can also pay using your online or phone banking. If you would like to pay using this method please email or use our contact form to place your order and we will send you Indie Shaman’s bank details.