Buy now – A one year print subscription to Indie Shaman magazine.
OUT NOW – ISSUE 39!
Issue 39 includes:
- “The fold behind the knee”. Reflections by Stephen Corry on ‘The Falling Sky: words of a Yanomami shaman’ by Davi Kopenawa & Bruce Albert
- Sangoma, John Lockley, writes about Xhosa Mysticism
- The Desecration of Natural Power Sites by Charles Shahar
- Brian Anderson with Shamanism: Inviting a move towards an Earth Centred Consciousness?
- Deathwalking by Laura Perry
- Prairie Plant Medicine & the Seven Sacred Rites of the Lakota with Linda & Luke Black Elk by Eileen Mullard
- Dolphins, Kinship and Kindred Spirits by Brenda El-Leithy
- Eoghan Odinsson continues his series on Northern Plantlore with Horsetail
- Storyteller, Martin Pallot continues his tale of The Black Stone
- Plus: columnists Yvonne Ryves and Elen Sentier; book reviews; events calendar and a chance to win one of Joe Caudwell’s ‘Pebble Tribe’ (time deadline applies to competition)
The following membership benefits are included for free with this subscription:
- 50% discount on Indie Shaman’s home study course.
- Free advertising of any events you are running on our website Events or Drum Circle pages with the possibility of further free advertising in the Indie Shaman magazine Events page (text only. subject to available space).
- Indie Shaman donates 50p from all subscriptions to support wildlife rescues. For more information please visit our Good Causes Fund page.
Member’s benefits are per household (family or couple sharing a home). If you have any questions about member’s benefits please contact us.
Print One Year Subscription
Postage included – from £21.00 per year.
The cost of your one year subscription is based on your location and actual postage costs. Subscribers outside the UK please click on the drop down arrow to view subscription prices and options before clicking on ‘add to cart’ button.
A PDF magazine sent via email (flipbook version also included). Subscription £10.00 per year.
Please note this item is not an automated service. Your magazine will be delivered by email, usually within 48 working hours of completion of purchase (sales are usually processed between 9-11.30 a.m. GMT Monday to Friday).