Buy now – A one year print subscription to Indie Shaman magazine.
OUT NOW – ISSUE 40!
Issue 40 includes:
- Shamanism of the Ulchi by Jan Van Ysselstyne
- Indie Shaman talks to Jan Van Ysselstyne about her book Spirits from the Edge
- Itzhak Beery writes about La Limpia: The Andean Energy Cleansing and Rejuvenation Healing Ceremony
- The Life Force in Nature by Charles Shahar
- Reclaiming the shamanic tradition from Chiron’s Pelion Mountain by Fotoula Adrimi
- Sheer Zed relates his Thai Occult Road Trip
- Rochelle Kent-Ellis looks at the Eastern Grey Squirrel
- Eoghan Odinsson continues his series on Northern Plantlore with Ivy
- Storyteller, Martin Pallot relates Dartmoor Tale
- Plus: columnists Yvonne Ryves; book reviews; events calendar and a chance to win one of a copy of Elen Sentier’s book Numerology (time deadline applies to competition).
The following membership benefits are included for free with this subscription:
- 50% discount on Indie Shaman’s home study course.
- Free advertising of any events you are running on our website Events or Drum Circle pages with the possibility of further free advertising in the Indie Shaman magazine Events page (text only. subject to available space).
- Indie Shaman donates 50p from all subscriptions to support wildlife rescues. For more information please visit our Good Causes Fund page.
Member’s benefits are per household (family or couple sharing a home). If you have any questions about member’s benefits please contact us.
Print One Year Subscription
Postage included – from £21.24 per year.
The cost of your one year subscription is based on your location and actual postage costs. Subscribers outside the UK please click on the drop down arrow to view subscription prices and options before clicking on ‘add to cart’ button.
A PDF magazine sent via email (flipbook version also included). Subscription £10.00 per year.
Please note this item is not an automated service. Your magazine will be delivered by email, usually within 48 working hours of completion of purchase (sales are usually processed between 9-11.30 a.m. GMT Monday to Friday).