Indie Shaman is a leading shamanism magazine produced in the UK and distributed internationally for those interested in shamanism, animism, eco-spirituality and all things shamanic! With 48 pages in full colour this glossy magazine contains full feature articles aimed at people interested in shamanism and those interested in living ethically according to shamanic principles.
If you are looking for an ecological and economical magazine our online subscription is available in PDF format. Plus we donate 50p to wildlife rescues for every PDF subscription taken out! Also available in print.
Aimed to be accessible, Indie Shaman magazine is printed in a book rather than magazine (column) layout, which also limits the amount of scrolling necessary when reading the pdf version. Printed editions of the magazine are produced in the UK on FSC registered paper.
Out Now! Issue 59
Magazine Subscriptions from only £10 per year for a pdf subscription. (For print subscriptions please visit our online Shop)
- Barry Cottrell writes about Earth’s Rite of Passage and a New Shamanism
- The Divine Feminine: Guidance from the Heart of Being by Ma Deva Padma
- Can Art Save Us? Paula Moore talks to shamanic stortyteller, Elizabeth Jane Lovely
- Itzhak Beery writes about Shamanism as a Living Tradition
- The Bog Witch: A Call to Love the Mud and Ourselves from Mab Jones
- Celtic Goddesses Witches and Queens by Danú Forest with art from Dan Goodfellow
- Eoghan Odinsson continues his series on Northern Plantlore with St John’s Wort; with homeopathy notes from Gloria St John
- Storyteller Susan Burton tells the tale of Light in the Dark, an extract from her second novel, The Moon Queen
- Plus: columnists Em Mulholland and Ness Bosch; a back cover poem and photographer from David Sparenberg; book reviews; events calendar and book lucky draw competitions for a copy of Bog Witch by Mab Jones and Bogowie by T.D Kokoszka, courtesy of publisher Moon Books; as well as signed copies of novels The Kindess and The Sisterkin, courtesy of author, SJ Howarth; and a set of Medicine Women Wisdom cards to give away, courtesy of Christa Mackinnon. (Time deadline applies to all lucky draw competitions).
A PDF version of Indie Shaman magazine sent via emailed download link. Subscription £10.00 per year.
An ecological and affordable version of Indie Shaman. High quality full colour PDF magazine. We donate 50p from all PDF subscriptions to wildlife rescues through our Good Causes Fund.
Please note this item is not an automated service. Your magazine will be delivered by email, usually within 48 working hours of completion of purchase (sales are usually processed between 9-11 a.m. GMT Monday to Friday).
Indie Shaman donates 50p from all PDF subscriptions to support wildlife rescues. For more information please visit our Good Causes Fund page.
Please note this is a subscription service.
The advantages of our subscription service are as follows:
Your subscription cost will not go up while it remains active even if our magazine price or postal costs increase.
Renewal of a subscription is annual and activated automatically via PayPal. This means your subscription cost will not go up while it remains active even if our magazine price or postal costs increase.
We will remind you when a payment is due to be sent and you can cancel your subscription whenever you want.
We will email you prior to a subscription payment giving you the opportunity to cancel should you wish to do so. For more information about your cancellation rights please see our Cancellation and Refunds page.
Other ways of buying Indie Shaman magazine from us
You can buy a one year subscription (one year only, 4 magazines) in our Magazine Shop.
UK subscribers can also save £1.00 on the cost of a print subscription by paying for a one year subscription using their online or phone banking. Please contact us for more details.
We use PayPal to process your payment but you do not need a PayPal account to subscribe or buy magazines.
If you have a UK bank account you can also pay using your online or phone banking (£1.00 discount available on UK print subscriptions bought using this method). If you would like to pay by this method please email or use our contact form to place your order.
- For everyone – Email newsletter with lucky draw competitions (approx. 4 times a year – you can opt out of this if you prefer at any time)
- For shamanic practitioners – Free advertising included*. Share information about your work on our Practitioner’s Register and Course Provider’s List.
- For anyone putting on relevant events or holding drum circles – Free advertising included in our Events and Drum Circle listings. These listings are also published in Indie Shaman magazine (subject to available space).
- Indie Shaman donates 50p from your subscription to our Good Causes Fund
Member’s benefits are per individual.
*Text only. Listing is free but may be subject to references and other verification. Indie Shaman reserves the right to refuse listings not compatible with our ethos.
Published quarterly seasonly as follows:
- Spring – end April
- Summer – end July
- Autumn – end October
- Winter – end January
Each year of subscription equals 4 issues.
You can find back issues in our magazine shop!