Indie Shaman is a leading shamanism magazine produced in the UK and distributed internationally for those interested in shamanism, animism, eco-spirituality and all things shamanic! With 48 pages in full colour this glossy magazine contains full feature articles aimed at people interested in shamanism and those interested in living ethically according to shamanic principles. Online subscription also available in PDF and Flipbook format.
Aimed to be accessible, Indie Shaman magazine is printed in a book rather than magazine (column) layout, which also limits the amount of scrolling necessary when reading the pdf version. Printed editions of the magazine are produced in the UK on FSC registered paper.
Out Now! Issue 47
Subscribe Now – Also included with your subscription: free membership* with the added benefit of belonging to a great community of people and helping support wildlife charities through our ‘Good Causes’ fund. *Membership benefits are listed below.
Magazine Subscriptions from only £10 per year for a pdf subscription or from £22.08 (postage included) for a print subscription.
Issue 47 includes:
- The Way of the Seabhean: An Irish Shamanic Path by Amantha Murphy with Orla O’Connell
- The Fall: The Need for Shamanism by Paul Francis
- Frédéric Calendini writes about Therapy and Traditions
- Huachuma: The Earthly Key to Heaven by Sergey Baranov
- Nina Milton shares A Ritual in Lockdown
- The Burrowing Beach Owl by Rochelle Kent-Ellis
- Eoghan Odinsson continues his series on Northern Plantlore with Motherwort
- Story Teller Martin Pallot’s Maga’s Tale, illustrated by Cathy Leigh Tsoukalas
- Plus: columnists Em Mulholland and Yvonne Ryves; book reviews; events calendar and lucky draw competition with a chance to win a copy of Rewilding Yourself by Paul Francis (time deadline applies to competition).
Postage included – subscriptions from £22.08 per year.
Cost of subscription is based on location and actual postage costs – subscribers outside the UK please click on the drop down arrow to view subscription prices and options.
PDF Subscription (Subscription begins with Issue 46)
A choice of pdf or flipbook format of Indie Shaman magazine. Subscription £10.00 per year.
Please note this item is not an automated service. Your magazine will be delivered by email, usually within 48 working hours of completion of purchase (sales are usually processed between 9-11 a.m. GMT Monday to Friday).
Indie Shaman donates 50p from all subscriptions to support wildlife rescues. For more information please visit our Good Causes Fund page.
Please note this is a subscription service.
The advantages of our subscription service are as follows:
Your subscription cost will not go up while it remains active even if our magazine price or postal costs increase.
Renewal of a subscription is annual and activated automatically via PayPal. This means your subscription cost will not go up while it remains active even if our magazine price or postal costs increase.
We will remind you when a payment is due to be sent and you can cancel your subscription whenever you want.
We will email you prior to a subscription payment giving you the opportunity to cancel should you wish to do so. For more information about your cancellation rights please see our Cancellation and Refunds page.
Other ways of buying Indie Shaman magazine from us
You can buy a one year subscription (one year only, 4 magazines) in our Magazine Shop
We use PayPal to process your payment but you do not need a PayPal account to subscribe or buy magazines.
If you have a UK bank account you can also pay for a subscription service by standing order or for a one year subscription with your online or phone banking. If you would like to pay by either of these methods please email or use our contact form to place your order.
- For everyone – Email newsletter with lucky draw competitions (approx. 4 times a year – you can opt out of this if you prefer at any time)
- For shamanic practitioners – Free advertising included*. Share information about your work on our Practitioner’s Register and Course Provider’s List.
- For anyone putting on relevant events or holding drum circles – Free advertising included in our Events and Drum Circle listings. These listings are also published in Indie Shaman magazine (subject to available space).
- Indie Shaman donates 50p from your subscription to our Good Causes Fund
Member’s benefits are per individual.
*Text only. Listing is free but may be subject to references and other verification. Indie Shaman reserves the right to refuse listings not compatible with our ethos.
Published quarterly seasonly as follows:
- Spring – end April
- Summer – end July
- Autumn – end October
- Winter – end January
Each year of subscription equals 4 issues.
You can find back issues in our shop!