Indie Shaman is a leading shamanism magazine produced in the UK and distributed internationally for those interested in shamanism, animism and all things shamanic! With 48 pages in full colour this glossy magazine contains full feature articles aimed at people interested in shamanism and those interested in living ethically according to shamanic principles. Online subscription also available in PDF and Flipbook format.
Aimed to be accessible, Indie Shaman magazine is printed in a book rather than magazine (column) layout, which also limits the amount of scrolling necessary when reading the pdf version. Printed editions of the magazine are produced in the UK on FSC registered paper.
OUT NOW – ISSUE 42
Subscribe Now – Also included with your subscription: free membership* with the added benefit of belonging to a great community of people and helping support wildlife charities through our ‘Good Causes’ fund. *Membership benefits are listed below.
Magazine Subscriptions from only £10 per year for a pdf subscription or from £21.24 (postage included) for a print subscription.
Issue 42 includes:
- Rob Wildwood travels into The Land of the Fae with Merlin’s Quest
- Wisdom Hub interview: Davyd Farrell talks to Travelling Land Shaman Dr Patrick MacManaway about Geomancy
- Remembering Our Way Home by Gina Martin
- Latino Esotericism: The Supernatural in Everyday Life by Antonio N. Zavaleta, Ph.D. and Mitchell A. Kaplan Ph.D.
- Steven Ash continues his series of articles on Sacred Drumming with Trance Journeys into the Sacred Directions of the Medicine Wheel
- Herbs of the Southern Shaman by Steve Andrews
- Eoghan Odinsson continues his series on Northern Plantlore with Lily of the Valley
- Storyteller, Martin Pallot relates part 2 of The Tale of Tarolan
- Plus: columnists Yvonne Ryves and David Sparenberg; book reviews; events calendar and two lucky draw competitions with a chance to win either a copy of Steve Andrews’ book Herbs of the Southern Shaman or an Earth Pathways 2020 Diary or Calendar! (time deadline applies to competition).
Postage included – subscriptions from £21.24 per year.
Cost of subscription is based on location and actual postage costs – subscribers outside the UK please click on the drop down arrow to view subscription prices and options.
A choice of pdf or flipbook format of Indie Shaman magazine. Subscription £10.00 per year.
Please note this item is not an automated service. Your magazine will be delivered by email, usually within 48 working hours of completion of purchase (sales are usually processed between 9-12 midday GMT Monday to Friday). You will be asked to confirm your location. Customers inside the UK or outside the EU will receive an email with a link where you can download a pdf version of the magazine. Customers outside the UK but inside the UE will receive an individual email with the magazine as an attachment².
²The need to confirm the country you made the purchase in and delivery methods of digital media is dictated by EU VAT legislation.
Indie Shaman donates 50p from all subscriptions to support wildlife rescues. For more information please visit our Good Causes Fund page.
Please note this is a subscription service.
The advantages of our subscription service are as follows:
Your subscription cost will not go up while it remains active even if our magazine price or postal costs increase.
Renewal of a subscription is annual and activated automatically via PayPal. This means your subscription cost will not go up while it remains active even if our magazine price or postal costs increase.
We will remind you when a payment is due to be sent and you can cancel your subscription whenever you want.
We will email you prior to a subscription payment giving you the opportunity to cancel should you wish to do so. For more information about your cancellation rights please see our Cancellation and Refunds page.
Other ways of buying Indie Shaman magazine from us:
You can buy a one year subscription (one year only, 4 magazines) in our Magazine Shop
We use PayPal to process your payment but you do not need a PayPal account to subscribe or buy magazines.
If you have a UK bank account you can also pay for a subscription service by standing order or for a one year subscription with your online or phone banking. If you would like to pay by either of these methods please email or use our contact form to place your order.
- 50% discount on Indie Shaman’s home study course.
- Email newsletter with lucky draw competitions (approx. 4 times a year – you can opt out of this if you prefer at any time)
- For practitioners – ethical practitioner assessment and certification (subject to suitability and meeting requirements) together with highlighting of your adverts when submitted for our Practitioner’s List.
- Free advertising of any events you are running on our website Events or Drum Circle pages with the possibility of further free advertising in the Indie Shaman magazine Events page (subject to available space).
Member’s benefits are per household (family or couple sharing a home).
Published quarterly seasonly as follows:
- Spring – end April
- Summer – end July
- Autumn – end October
- Winter – end January
Each year of subscription equals 4 issues.
Indie Shaman magazine is distributed both in the UK and internationally via our website. You may also be able to purchase the magazine at your local independent holistic shop or newsagent (if not and you would like to, please ask them to contact us!).
If you are an independent ethical UK shop and would be interested in stocking Indie Shaman Magazine please Contact the Editor.
You can find back issues in our shop!